The War With Iraq The War With Iraq

Which viewpoint are you presenting?

The biggest problem with your movie besides elementary school drawings, half assed style, and shitty animation was the fact that you presented no point. It's impossible to tell from this heap of shit whether you are pro-war or anti-war. If you're going to waste people's time with your opinions, the least you could do is make them clear jerk off.

Sortie 2 Sortie 2

Nice work Chloride!

Very nice characters and animations. Your best work so far. Oh and I gave 2 for humor because I thought it was funny when the girl exploded. I hope your work continues to get better!

Great War ep:1 Great War ep:1

i love the elton john

what a crazy idea

Sortie Sortie

Great work

I love the ogres, they look and sound so freakin funny. o and i like the crazy arms that one guys with the two swords has! they're all over the place!

Seinfeld: The Last Indian Seinfeld: The Last Indian

What?

That in no single way showed how the A-bomb was man's blunder. You just showed a bunch of bombs going off. I still don't know why you think it was a blunder...bad movie. Your point was not made.

Technologically advanced Technologically advanced

Please!

I know it's probably not your style to use a lot of motion tweens, but in some situations it's not avoidable. Take note of this. Rather good work for mainly all key framing.

DBV: Copernicus 3 DBV: Copernicus 3

Wasted your time making a movie

I watched up to the part where I saw the clouds in the BACKGROUND move IN FRONT of the main character. I realized then, after the confusing insertion of a title sequence, that you sucked. Stick figures are one of the lowest forms of artwork by the way. If you're going to spend your time on something, make it worthwhile.

Death of a Leader Death of a Leader

YESS!!

DEATH TO THE CLOCK CREW!

Pointless Insanity Pointless Insanity

Insanity is right!

I liked the style, but I couldn't exactly get what was going on! the insanity!